TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Welcome to GetValueInc.com
- Membership and Registration
- Vendor, Products, Selling And Promoting Requirements Policy
- Our Site Accessibility
- Third Party Contents
- Affiliate Blogging Section Posting Guidelines
- User-Generated Content; User Code of Conduct
- Proprietary Rights
- Software Available On This Site
- Paid Services
- Pricing Policy
- Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy
- Free Access Services
- Strictly No Professional Advice
- Electronic Communications
- Our Site Security Rules
- International Users
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Limitation of Liability; Indemnification
- Applicable Law
- Other Terms — A Final Word From Our Lawyers
- Site Policies Modification and Severability
- Our Site Contact
1. Welcome to GetValueInc.com
GetValueInc.com and/or its affiliates provide website features, other digital products and services direct to you through
your computers and mobile devices. As GetValueInc.com offer a wide range of digital products and Services from itself and
other different sources, other respective additional terms of services may apply. These Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”)
are a binding contract between GetValueInc.com, a respective site, and yourself and explain the terms and conditions by
which you may use and/or access any online and/or mobile services, in connection with GetValueInc.com (together with any
related sub-sites, service or feature thereto and all content and software associated therewith, the “Website”), GetValueInc.com
related mobile device application (the “App”), and any other related content, software, applications, widgets, materials and/or
services (together with the Website and the App, the “Service”).
When you use GetValueInc.com products or services (for example, You Purchased an eBook, an AudioBook, an online training program,
Your members login area, your GetValueInc.com Statistics, or any other GetValueInc.com applications), when you visit or shop
at GetValueInc.com, use GetValueInc.com products or any other GetValueInc.com services in connection with any of the foregoing
(collectively, ” GetValueInc.com Services), you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to this
GetValueInc.com Terms of Service.
For the purposes of these Terms of Service, GetValueInc.com includes (“GetValueInc.com “, “we” or “us”). “You” and “your”
mean you as the user of “GetValueInc.com Services”. If you use our Services on behalf of a company, organization or other entity,
then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, (b) “you” represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the
entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms of Service, and that you agree to these Terms of Service on the entity’s
behalf, and (c) your entity is legally and financially responsible for your use of the site as well as for the use of your account
by others affiliated with your entity, including any employees, agents or contractors.
GetValueInc.com is dedicated to providing users of our services with a highly interactive and positive experience, while at the
same time protecting our rights and the rights of our users. We have developed these Terms of Service to govern your use of our
site, and we, along with our affiliates (Outsiders, Insiders and Contributors), other content providers, partners and advertisers,
provide content and services to you subject to these Terms of Services. Whether or not you are a registered user or customer of
our Services By accessing or using our site services, you hereby affirm that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by
these Terms of Service, This is why we would ask that you take the time to read these Terms of services carefully. They explain
a number of things including, for example, the rules covering your use of this site as well as other information regarding your
rights. By continuing using GetValueInc.com, you’ll be confirming that you have read and understood and agree to these Terms of
2. Membership and Registration
You may need your own GetValueInc.com account to use our certain site services, and you may be required to be logged
in to the account to safely use some of our services. When registering or signing in, you may be required to
provide or may otherwise asked to provide your personal information to participate in certain features or access
certain content. The decision to provide this information is purely optional, however if you elect not to provide
such information, you may not be able to access certain content or features or participate in various areas of our
site. When you register or become a member of the respective service or provide information to our site in any other
manner, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information on all registration pages. Using
a name other than your own legal name is prohibited. You also agree that GetValueInc.com may use the information you
With your GetValueInc.com Account, whether you are logging in as a Vender/Seller, customer, an Insider, an Outsider, a
contributor, you may have to have a valid payment method associated with it. Therefore; you are responsible for
maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, while doing
that you agree to accept total responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
3. Vendor, Products, Selling And Promoting Requirements Policy
You may need your own GetValueInc.com account to become a vendor at our site, and you may be required to be logged in to
the account to safely use our vendor features and services. When registering or signing in, you may be required to
provide or may otherwise asked you to provide information to participate in this feature of our site. When you make a
decision and provide your appropriate information to our site, you expressly agree and acknowledge that the terms
of services contained in this Vendor, Products, Selling And Promoting Requirements Policy are part and
parcel of all these GetValueInc.com terms of services, and as you continue using this site, you expressly acknowledge
that You have read this Vendor, Products, Selling And Promoting Requirements Policy and agree to comply
with and be bound to these terms of services as a requirement of creating and maintaining an account with GetValueInc.com.
If at any time You do not agree with any part of this Vendor, Products, Selling And Promoting Requirements
Policy, You agree that Your sole remedy is to cease any further use of our site and cease Your account, in which
case You agree that any activity that transpired prior to the date of such cessation shall be governed in full by this
Vendor, Products, Selling And Promoting Requirements Policy.
GetValueInc.com requires Vendors to bear the following criteria in order to sell their digital products through our site
services. Your continue use of this GetValueInc.com services clearly indicates that, you agreement that, you have reviewed,
understand and agree to all the requirements of the Vendor Requirements as listed here:
You will create, be responsible and liable for your Product “Vendor’s Product Description Section” which accurately
and clearly describes your Product.
You will provide valid, working email addresses to which GetValueInc.com and Purchasers can send inquiries and
receive a reply by end of the following business day. You must also understand that, GetValueInc.com must be able
to reach a non-automated response within one business day.
You will provide appropriate business support for all Products that you register for sale via our site store in
English and all of the other languages in which the Products are offered at our site store. Your business support
must be consistent with best industry practices and professional business standards.
All Products and promotions, including any statements, claims, comments or messages sent via the Vendor’s Products
Description Section of our site, must be fully compliant with Your country’s laws the united Republic of Tanzania
Trade Commission regulations, policies and guidelines governing advertising, disclosure and consumer protection.
You should review materials available at www.tantrade.or.tz and familiarize yourself with applicable regulations.
If you use the Vendor’s Product Description Section of our site, you agree that you will not suggest in
any way, whether express or implied, that your Product(s) are endorsed, approved, featured or sponsored
by GetValueInc.com unless it is. Further, if you offer any promotions or incentives to our Affiliates
you must affirmatively state that they are offered only by you and not offered or guaranteed by GetValueInc.com.
Additionally, and without limiting any other restriction contained herein, You will not use the Vendor’s Product
Description Section or any GetValueInc.com services to: (i) make any false or deceptive statement or claim
regarding Your Product or sales of Your Product; (ii) offer any Promotions or incentives to Affiliates unless
You intend to fulfil such Promotions or incentives; (iii) offer any Promotions or incentives to Affiliates unless
You affirmatively state that they are offered only by You and not by GetValueInc.com; or (iv) suggest in any way,
whether express or implied, that Your Product(s) are endorsed, approved, featured or sponsored by GetValueInc.com
in any way. GetValueInc.com reserves the right to suspend your ability to use the Vendor’s Product Description
Section or any of our site Services at any time.
You will notify GetValueInc.com of any regulatory or legal complaints, or threats of such complaints, that You
receive in connection with or in relation to a Product within two business days of Your receipt of such complaint.
You shall assist GetValueInc.com, at your sole cost and expense, in taking any necessary or appropriate actions
reasonably requested by GetValueInc.com to respond to and/or resolve such complaints.
Liability on the use of a Vendor’s Product Description Section
GetValueInc.com claim of liability on a Vendors Product Description Section is that, GetValueInc.com only provides
the Vendor’s Product Description Section as a free service to our valued Vendors. The contents
of all material made available via the Vendor’s Product Description Section are provided solely
by the individual Vendor and not by GetValueInc.com. Therefore the Vendor’s Product Description
Section is intended to help Vendors provide their product’s descriptions, Affiliates information and
their promotions about their products. While GetValueInc.com requires Vendors using their Vendor’s
Product Description Section to present only accurate and reliable information, GetValueInc.com does
not independently review or verify information submitted by Vendors for accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or
timeliness. Therefore GetValueInc.com does not guarantee, or assume any responsibility or liability for, the
accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of any such information nor is it responsible for any bonuses,
prizes, or other incentives offered by Vendors. Your use of any information presented by a Vendor is voluntary,
and your reliance is at your own risk.
- All Products must be Digital products which are original or otherwise appropriately licensed and non-infringing content that is digitally delivered via our web pages (they should be either downloadable files (pdf’s, audios and videos formats) or products that can be accessed directly on our site) within 24 hours of purchase. Immediate delivery preferred. If Your Product cannot meet this requirement, you must receive a written exemption from GetValueInc.com representative.
- Your products must provide appropriate value or technical support for all services in English or any other languages in which the Products are offered. Your products value must be consistent with best industry practices and standards. Therefore your products price tags should resemble or exceed your customers’ perceived value of your products. In this case, if GetValueInc.com receives any complaints concerning your products low perceived value, GetValueInc.com remain with the right to take any corrective and appropriate actions in favour of both of the Vendor/seller and Customer as well.
- You may also offer shipped delivery of printed media (books, CD’s, and DVD’s) as a courtesy to qualified customers, provided the shipped media is clearly complementary and not essential to the operation of the originally downloaded digital Product. The complementary nature of the shipped media must be clearly explained to the customer. While GetValueInc.com permits its vendors to offer shipped delivery of printed media (books, CD’s, and DVD’s), it doesn’t involve itself in any activities concerning all the shipped delivery of those printed media and the liability concerning all the activities including the products themselves remains to the vendor responsibility.
- You understand that GetValueInc.com may require you include additional guidelines and disclaimers for certain Product categories, and you agree to accept those guidelines and add those disclaimers, if Your Products fall within those categories in order to have the Products sold through our site store.
- GetValueInc.com prohibits the following types of products:
- Unlicensed proprietary content;
- Any product that, in GetValueInc.com’s sole judgment, encourages the unlawful transfer of copyrighted media, such as music, movies or videos,;
- Existing debts or promissory notes;
- Digital cash (eg; eBooks, audiobooks and training videos about digital cash are allowed but not digital cash itself (Cryptocurrencies);
- Spending accounts;
- Money transfer;
- Gift certificates;
- Securities or stocks or bonds;
- Deeds or titles;
- Lottery tickets or sweepstakes;
- Wagers or wagering pools, gambling or betting of any kind;
- Pornography or pornographic entertainment of any kind;
- Any kind of software or software tools;
- Hacking tools;
- http/tcp proxies, irc/ircd, Bnc, Eggdrop, Socks4/5;
- Remote bots;
- Shell accounts;
- Dial-ups or dial-ins;
- Phone services, phone minutes, cell messaging, or cell sms;
- Spamming tools;
- Fake ID tools;
- Credit reports or credit repair;
- Professional services, including accounting, legal, medical, and pharmaceutical services;
- Social security number (“SSN“) searches, SSN lookups, or SSN verifications;
- Term papers or other academic works;
- Anonymous proxies or proxy lists;
- Password lists or email address lists or postal address lists;
- Hotel/travel reservations(training materials eg; ebooks, audiobooks and training videos about the respective products are allowed);
- Seminar, concert, or other event tickets or vouchers;
- Event reservations (training materials eg; ebooks, audiobooks and training videos about the respective products are allowed);
- Franchises or franchise opportunities (training materials eg; ebooks, audiobooks and training videos about the respective franchise opportunities are allowed);
- Multilevel membership (including MLM, matrix, wheel, cylinder, downline, upline, chain, or pyramid) or any Product that has no appreciable value to the customer other than the potential for resale (training materials eg; ebooks, audiobooks and training videos about the respective products are allowed);
- Any materials containing, endorsing or encouraging discrimination, violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, criminal activity;
- File sharing or file storage products (training materials eg; ebooks, audiobooks and training videos about the respective products are allowed); and
- Any other category GetValueInc.com decides to prohibit.
Offering of any of the prohibited products may result in the immediate suspension or termination of all of your activities
with GetValueInc.com (including non-offending activities) and the forfeitures of any account balance owed by GetValueInc.com.
If you register any Products for sale via our site store, you agree, acknowledge, represent and warrant that:
- All Products you register for sale via our site store must be approved by GetValueInc.com prior to you being able to sell such Products through our site store. In certain circumstances, GetValueInc.com may require You to modify your Products prior to being approved or prohibit your Products from being sold via our site store, in GetValueInc.com’s sole discretion.
- All Products you register for sale via our site store, and the offerings, comply with all of your country’s laws and all applicable United Republic Of Tanzania laws, any respective state laws and regulations.
- Your Products do not involve downloading software on the computer of a person or entity purchasing a Product (the “Purchaser”) unless a purchase is completed or You provide the Purchaser a clear and conspicuous disclosure describing all of the software being downloaded, its functionality and You obtain express consent prior to any such downloads.
- Without further notice, conditions or limitations, you authorize GetValueInc.com to list any Product(s) You register for sale via our site store, to put your product(s) in the online, social media and advertising platforms to make them available for sale to Purchasers and/or for the persons and/or entities that promote the Products made available at our site store.
- com will collect and remit state or local transfer taxes for any retail transaction (including but not limited to sales or use tax) where it is legally required to do so. Where GetValueInc.com does not collect and remit state or local transfer taxes on a transaction, you may have the legal obligation to pay such taxes. Such obligation may arise as a result of your existing or past physical contacts with a state (including but not limited to your provision of a shipped delivery of printed media (books, CD’s, and DVD’s to a buyer located in any state). You may wish to consult a tax professional to determine if you will have this type of obligation in any particular state. You agree that if such an obligation arises with respect to any particular state, you will be solely responsible for the timely payment of such tax and any interest or penalties.
- If and to the extent You use third parties to provide Products or Services, You and such third parties must be in compliance with all terms of this Agreement, and You are responsible for all acts and omissions of such third party.
- No account may have more than 150 Joint Venture contracts. Accounts with more than 150 Joint Venture contracts are subject to review and potential corrective actions, as determined in GetValueInc.com’s sole discretion.
- You will establish an appropriate return, replacement and/or cancellation policy for Your Products (“Vendor Return Policy”). Your Vendor Return Policy must fall within the range of “no refunds” to allowing refunds or replacements up to sixty (60) days after the date of purchase (e., a 30-day refund policy or a 45-day refund policy would each be acceptable, if appropriate). If you believe that a Vendor Return Policy longer than sixty (60) days after the date of purchase is appropriate for Your Products, GetValueInc.com will review such a request, and in its sole discretion, may allow an extended Vendor Return Policy. You can only provide such an extended Vendor Return Policy with GetValueInc.com written consent. While creating your Vendor Return Policy, you will ensure that your Vendor Return Policy is clearly and conspicuously posted for customers to review prior to purchasing Your Products. Finally, GetValueInc.com reserves the right to alter or override Your Vendor Return Policy if You abuse our flexible Return and Cancellation Policy, if Your Vendor Return Policy is not appropriate for the Product(s), if the charged back sales (defined in the Accounting Policy) are excessive, or for any other reason GetValueInc.com deems appropriate, in its sole discretion.
If You as a Vendor/Seller, an Insider, an Outsider or a Contributor promote, market or otherwise advertise or “Promote”
or do a “Promotion” any product which is registered for sale via our site store, either by You or by another GetValueInc.com
Vendors each “Product”, whether via our site Affiliate Blogging Section or via any other online or offline
channel or medium of our site for the purpose of earning a percentage of the sale price of any Product sold as a result of
such Promotion (“Commissions”), You agree, acknowledge, represent and warrant that:
- You will create, be responsible and liable for your “Affiliate Blogging Sections ” which is a place on our site that you can accurately and clearly promote any Product of your interests and choices.
- You will provide valid, working email addresses to which GetValueInc.com and Purchasers can send inquiries and receive a reply by end of the following business day. You must also understand that, GetValueInc.com must be able to reach a non-automated response within one business day.
- You will abide by The GetValueInc.com Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy and in your promotional massages you will include Your or a Vendor’s Return Policy in respect of the product you are promoting.
- When You Promote a Product, You will use your applicable Vendor’s trademarks, logos, trade names or service marks in accordance with such Vendor’s trademark guidelines, which will either be supplied by GetValueInc.com or set forth in the Vendors, Outsiders, Insiders and Contributors Promotional Message Posting Guidelines
- If applicable. For purposes of this Agreement, “Vendor” is defined as any person or entity that submits one or more Products for sale via our site store.
- You will not make any unlicensed or unauthorized use of, or otherwise infringe, violate or misappropriate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual property or other proprietary right (collectively “IP Rights”) of any entity or individual.
- When using your Affiliate Blogging Section, You will not interfere with or manipulate rankings made available on our site, tracking of Commissions, or the normal flow of traffic to, through, or from our site.
- You will not Promote violence, sexually explicit materials, Products from any website, blog, social network, forum or other medium that contain, host or promote illegal content or material, illegal activities, alcohol, tobacco or prescription drugs, discrimination based upon race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- You will not Promote any Products or services to children under the age of eighteen (18).
- You will not defame any person.
- You will not include any trademarks or other brand identifiers, or any copyrighted materials, other than as expressly permitted by this terms of service.
- You will not incorporate any variation of or misspell any third-party trademarks or other brand identifiers in any domain name, username or other identifier, including on any social networking site.
- You will not in any way copy the “look and feel” of any third party website, or otherwise imply that the Promotion is in fact a third party website.
- All communications and/or representations made by You in connection with any Promotions and/or in relation to any Product will be accurate and contain all disclosures and disclaimers necessary to prevent such Promotions from being false or deceptive. Such disclosures and disclaimers must be made in a clear and conspicuous manner, and will otherwise comply with Your country’s laws and all The United Republic laws, including all the trade regulations, policies and guidelines governing advertising, disclosure and consumer protection.
- com reserves the right but is not obligated to review Your Promotions. You agree that GetValueInc.com in its sole discretion and at any time, may require changes to Product Promotion customer support or other items related to the content of Your Promotions.
Liability on the use of the Affiliate Blogging Section
GetValueInc.com claim of liability on the Affiliate Blogging Section is that, GetValueInc.com only
provides the “Affiliate Blogging Section” as a free service to only our valued Vendors, Insiders
and Contributors. The contents of all material made available via the “Affiliate Blogging Section”
are provided solely by the individual Vendor, Insider, Contributor and not by GetValueInc.com. Therefore the
Affiliate Blogging Section is intended to help only Vendors, Insiders and Contributors provide their
helpful tips, product’s descriptions, Affiliates information and their promotions about their products to their
audiences. While GetValueInc.com requires Vendors, Insiders and Contributors using their Affiliate Blogging
Section to present only accurate and reliable information, GetValueInc.com does not independently review
or verify information submitted by Vendors for accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness. Therefore GetValueInc.com
does not guarantee, or assume any responsibility or liability for, the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness
of any such information nor is it responsible for any bonuses, prizes, or other incentives offered by a
Vendor, an Insider or a Contributor. Your use of any information presented by any Vendor, an Insider or
any Contributor is voluntary, and your reliance is at your own risk.
4. Our Site Accessibility
GetValueInc.com doesn’t sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or
other permitted payment methods. Many GetValueInc.com products are intended for adults. If you are under 18, you may
have access to the GetValueInc.com Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. You must be at least 18
years of age to purchase Adult Only Labelled products or services, or use any site functionality related to adults.
GetValueInc.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use GetValueInc.com
products and Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
If you become a member of any GetValueInc.com Services, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that
occur under your account or password, and agree you will not resell GetValueInc.com Services, transfer or assign
your membership or any membership rights. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password
and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access our site using your name in whole or in
part. GetValueInc.com reserves the right to terminate membership and deny access to the Service to any person who
violates these Terms of Service.
If you have trouble using our website with certain web browsers or other software or if you want to let us know
how we can improve accessibility, please let us know by clicking here to contact
GetValueInc.com Customer Support. We appreciate your
feedback and your suggestions will help us to improve our service to you.
Site Information and Downtime
At GetValueInc.com we take great care in seeking to present accurate, transparent and useful information to
you as a user. However, as an open platform there is content on this site which is not generated by us, for
example Third Party Content, as described above. Therefore, we should let you know that information on this
site might be out of date, incomplete, contain some errors or be in some way unreliable. Just to be sure,
please check any information obtained from this site before acting upon it in any way. Please note that we
may make changes to the site, its functions and services from time to time.
This site may be unavailable occasionally for maintenance, updating or otherwise. Where this happens we apologise
for any inconvenience caused. However, GetValueInc.com shall not be liable for any loss, damages or inconvenience
resulting from such unavailability.
5. Third Party Contents
GetValueInc.com may contain some content which does not come from GetValueInc.com, whether such content is posted by users (Vendors, Insiders, Outsiders, Contributors or otherwise comes from anyone other than GetValueInc.com (together, “Third Party Content”). Because of the open nature of the site, this Third Party Content is not approved by GetValueInc.com. We will include on the site Third Party Content that is personal opinion and political or controversial in its nature. We have to state that any views expressed in such Third Party Content may not necessarily reflect the views of GetValueInc.com and that GetValueInc.com shall not be responsible or liable for any such Third Party Content or for the consequences of the use of it. We may keep an eye on Third Party Content from time to time but please note that we have no obligation to police it. If we have any concerns, we may remove Third Party Content from the site with or without notice. If you have any concerns about content appearing on this site, please click here to contact GetValueInc.com.
Other Content Providers: Vendors, Insiders, Outsiders, Contributors and Other Content Providers
GetValueInc.com Services includes the distribution of content supplied by other content providers such as Vendors/Sellers, Outsiders, Insiders Contributors , non-staff bloggers, commenters, Public Figures, Business and Financial Analysts and content owned by other providers that is published with their permission on our site. Since GetValueInc.com is not the publisher of such information and therefore is not liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in such content. Given the volume of information posted by such providers, GetValueInc.com cannot and does not monitor all of the information posted to our site and assumes no duty to monitor the inappropriateness or inaccurate content. Therefore the responsibility for such content lies solely with those content providers and is not guaranteed by GetValueInc.com. GetValueInc.com, shall not be liable to any user or anyone else for claims of defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, fraud or misrepresentation arising from such content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, GetValueInc.com reserves the right to remove information provided by other information content providers at any time in its sole discretion.
Links to Other Sites and Other Businesses
When using GetValueInc.com, you may get pop-ups occasionally. We use these for many reasons, like competition entry forms and questionnaires to help us improve our services to you. Pop-up boxes from GetValueInc.com are clearly marked with a heading from GetValueInc.com.
You might also get pop-up boxes from other Get Value, Inc companies. Again you should be able to identify these, as they should be marked with a heading from our relevant Get Value, Inc companies.
You might also get pop-up ads from third parties. These may appear due to software you have installed, deliberately or unknowingly, on your Smartphone, computer or any other Mobile device. Unfortunately, GetValueInc.com cannot control these pop-up boxes because they haven’t come from us.
Social Networks Connect
Protecting the Online Privacy of Minors
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us. By accessing the site, using Facebook Connect or providing us with any of your personal information, you’ll be representing and warranting that you are 18 or older and that you agree to these Terms of services. If you are under 18 years old, please do not attempt to use the social networks Connect with GetValueInc.com and do not provide us with your name, contact details or any other information about yourself. If we reasonably believe a user to be under 18, we may need to remove their details provided by them from our site and our records.
6. Affiliate Blogging Section Posting Guidelines
Strictly For; Vendors, Outsiders, Insiders and Contributors Promotional Message Posting Guidelines
Please read through our guidelines and expectations before submitting an article, a promotional message, a review or a comment on our GetValueInc.com Affiliate Blogging Section of the site. The Vendor, Insiders and Contributors Affiliate Blogging Section posting Guidelines are divided in four categories;
- Before you write: What we look for
- Style guidelines: How to write
- Before you submit: Steps to take
- After you submit: What to expect
- Before you write: What we look for
Length: Pieces articles typically run about 600 to 800 words, though longer is OK. More than 1,000 words, however, usually is not ok.
Topics: Our content educates and motivates and finally markets. At GetValueInc.com users are looking for articles that inspire, give insight into current trends and offer actionable takeaway tips on the most impactful products and services available at our site store.
Clear and Focused message: We’re looking for new and fresh perspectives on topics our site users care about. To ensure you are offering an original idea:
- Search the site. You’ll discover what topics, products or services our site users enjoy and what and how we’ve already written on a topic. Make sure the article you pitch offers something our site users and Insiders haven’t seen before.
- Consider your personal experience. What problems have you overcome? What unique perspectives can you bring? Telling that story is much more preferable than a personally inexperienced one while relating it to how the product you are promoting from our site store has helped you solve all of your previous problems.
- Look to the current events. News, events, life and industry changes might spark an article, a promotional material or a product or service review only you can write. Consider if you have insights into how a change might impact current life practices and how business owners and people in general can use a product or a service you are promoting to make them be prepared for such change.
Step-By-Step Actionable advice: Stories that don’t give our site users some of the actionable advice or takeaways tips from any product or service you are promoting won’t likely be selected for publication. To us, advice means usable, numbered tips our site can put to use right away. This is why tips in articles should be clear enough for our site user to put into action right away. The best tips are often ideas our site users haven’t seen before but offer them a new solution to a common problem.
Trustworthy sources: Be knowledgeable about the sources you cite. Rely on primary sources as much as possible. And remember that, most crowd sources of information from the public sites, doesn’t always offer the most accurate information. In general, we like to see Vendors, Insiders and Contributors to provide in at least a few links to the products they are interested to sell from only our site store. In this sense, while Insiders and Contributors may be allowed to proved links to outside websites (not GetValueInc.com or their own company) where our site users can find more information or additional resources on the topics discussed, GetValueInc.com Doesn’t allow Vendors, Insiders and Contributors to provide links linking our site users to products from other sites other than that of Get Value, Inc Companies’ sites.
Help snagging interviews: GetValueInc.com Insiders are happy to help approved Outsiders and contributors line up interviews with relevant sources. However, please run potential interviewees by your editor and get approval before scheduling an interview on your own, particularly if the person is well-known or notable. It’s possible a GetValueInc.com Insider may have already reached out to the person, and we want to avoid duplicate coverage.
Please note: While Outsiders and Contributors may say they are working on an article for GetValueInc.com when they approach public relations professionals or potential sources, other than Insiders, outsiders and contributors “ARE NOT” members of GetValueInc.com staff and that they should present themselves as independent parties working with GetValueInc.com and not represent themselves as staffs in such events or in communications with any sources.
- Style guidelines: How to write
- No serial commas: apples, oranges and bananas — not apples, oranges, and bananas smileys instead.
- The dashes we use have double hyphens and spaces: The CEO — whom the board tried to fire — addressed the scandal. We don’t use other kinds of dashes or, heaven forbid, hyphens for dashes.
- Commas and periods go inside the end quote marks. This should be “ALWAYS”.
- No double spaces after periods. To repeat again: “NO DOUBLE SPACES AFTER SENTENCES”.
- Appropriate sourcing of quotes: This means that quotes should be attributed to a source, e.g.: statements like “‘Blah, blah, blah, Gaston Ngailo told me in an interview’ -OR- ‘Blah, blah, blah, Gaston Ngailo said in an interview with the On air With Millard Ayo or New York Times.?’” Are acceptable.
- Single quotes belong only around quotes within quotes and in headlines and subheads. “NOWHERE ELSE”.
- When putting affiliate links or any other links to other sites of your own interest, put in your own hyperlinks. Don’t put URLs in parentheses and expect Insiders to link them.
- While writing articles, use one-sentence paragraphs sparingly. Too many makes your piece clunky. Three to four sentences is an ideal paragraph length.
- Percent is used as a word. Never use %, except in charts.
- While designing your head of your article, concentrate of a very short but complete and clear version of it relating to your main articles massage.
- Subheads (copy that breaks up long chunks of text) should have the same, parallel format.
- Don’t capitalize the words in subheads, after the first word.
- If the first head is a full sentence, they all should be. If one has a verb, they all should have a verb.
- Don’t use links in subheads. As described above, use them only in your text inside your article.
- It is true that women hold up half the sky. Therefore; if you must use he, also use she don’t hesitate to use them. But always get around this awkward construction of at least sometimes, by pluralizing your pronouns. Instead of “An entrepreneur has his business to do”, make it “Entrepreneurs have their business to do” or instead of using He or she use they.
- A company or organization or government agency is “an” or “it” and never “a” or “they”. Therefore; for the possessive pronoun, when you refer to possession by a single person or company, use “it’s” not “their”. Similarly, while remembering that, An audience is not “a” or “them”, when you write about a company’s web audience, mention the audience’s members before mentioning the same audience by using “them”.
- Be consistent: If you start with the pronoun “you”, stick with it. Avoid mixing “we”, “I,” “he/she” and “you” all in the same context and content. Being consistence also mean sticking with the same verb tense throughout. While GetvalueCliks.com accepts other forms of tenses, remember that, the present perfect tense (That person has done the same thing for years) expresses ongoing, habitual action is much more acceptable.
- Check for repetition of the same words, points and themes. That’s just to help you avoid poor writing.
- Numbers under 10 are written out (unless appearing with the word percent.) Numbers 10 or higher are written as numerals (unless they start a sentence). Years are always expressed with numerals. Use “more than” rather than “over” with numbers.
- Check quotes with reliable sources. Brainy quotes and unedited blogs are not reliable and therefore not acceptable.
- Try to use simple language that everyone can understand and If in any case you must use jargons, particularly abbreviations and acronyms nobody else knows, spell these out on the first reference (followed by the abbreviation in parentheses). If possible avoid Abbreviations altogether. We don’t like that one. And In fact, we hate it.
- Names: For the first reference, use the full name: Gaston Ngailo. For subsequent references, use the last name only. Even if Gaston Ngailo is your best friend, even if he was the best man at your wedding, don’t call him Gaston in your article.
- Videos and Photos; If your article includes an embedded video from any video site or you include a photo both they should be from an original source or comes from a free or paid to use or else has no copy rights restrictions. Whenever necessary credits for any un original content from you as an Outsider or a Contributor personally.
- Before you submit: Steps to take
For your article:
Proof your article, a promotional massage or a review. Sloppy work won’t be accepted by GetValueInc.com insiders therefore; If your articles is filled with lots of typing and factual errors, it will not be accepted. Rely on our style guidelines. Again make sure your articles, a promotional massage or a review have as reasonable amount of strategically placed links linking to the products you are selling( if you are a vendor/seller) or promoting another person’s product or service . Though the main effect reasons out of your article, promotional massage or a review should serve to educate, not advertise (not having these links could also slow your earning ability this is why they should be strategically placed). If you quote someone or cite a statistic, don’t forget to link out to your source (Please link to the original source). This will help our site users to learn more about a topic and encourage your writing techniques and finally motivate you to write more articles, promotional massages or a reviews and submit on our site. Additionally, not having these links could slow the publication of your article, a promotional massage or a review. Don’t expect that our insiders will do your legwork for you. And if you interview someone, please say so in the piece. Your editor and the reader will want to know that you have conducted original reporting. Disclose any financial relationships. Please acknowledge financial relationships, if any exist, with the companies or individuals you write about or link to. This disclosure is very important to not only to GetValueInc.com but also to our other site users. Violating this rule could mean your article being removed from the site or the end of your ability to contribute to the site. If you have questions, please talk to our insider.
As described in detailed previously in this terms of service that, you cannot receive money from a business or person in exchange for writing about them or selling their products from their sites or any other than GetValueInc.com, It is also against our policy for Outsiders and contributors to sell links in their specific articles, promotional massages or reviews to people or companies outside GetValueInc.com. Outsiders and Contributors found to be violating these policies will be banned from publishing or selling anything in our site.
Support your argument with multiple examples: Prove your argument. Please use more than just one example (of a company, study, entrepreneur, etc.) to illustrate any point you make. We tend NOT to accept articles about a single person or company, unless that person or company is very well-known (e.g. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zukerberg or Apple).
Tell us if it’s timely. Articles, promotional massages or reviews with a time peg can move through the queue more quickly. If there is a time peg (a Christmas articles, promotional massages or reviews, for example), put a note to that effect on the subject line so an insider can see that more easily.
Submit original work. Work you didn’t write is not acceptable. Warmed over posts (something you published previously with just a few new tweaks added) are also unacceptable. (Know that we usually spot these, and they make us very, very unhappy).
Since the primary purpose of our Affiliate Blogging Section is to Train, educate and Entertain, make sure your article, a promotional massage or a review isn’t overly self or product/service-promotional. If you are also a Vendor/seller at GetValueInc.com, mentions of your company, book, professionalism or a skillset should be used to demonstrate your expertise on a topic relating to the exactly product you are selling or promoting at GetValueInc.com. Again (the effect should serve to educate more than advertise). articles, promotional massages or reviews that excessively promote your brand, company or product likely won’t be distributed to our social network profiles and therefore removed. Excessive links to the products you are selling or initiatives will likely be deleted. (One, two or 3 to 6 maximum links are fine. More than that, are not accepted.)
For your GetValueInc.com account profile:
Provide the following to your GetValueInc.com account: Submit your official (brand) and only your real name ( nick names are not allowed). You are also required to submit a unique email address that will be used as a means of payment by our site content-management-system to send you a check and also help GetValueInc.com to find you (or publicist) to log into our site content-management-system account. If you are a publicist who represents multiple people who write for us, we will need a different email address for each individual.
III. After you submit: What to expect
- Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, contributors should expect to receive a response within 3-7 days. If you have not heard from us after 10 days, your article, a promotional massage or a review was likely rejected.
- If your article, a promotional massage or a review is accepted, GetValueInc.com will create a profile for the Outsider or a Contributor in the Content Management System (CMS). Once you receive an on-boarding email from our CMS, you will be asked to upload a two- to three-sentence bio and your headshot (high quality only, please) in our system, along with the social media handles you would like to include. For your professional bio, don’t use superlatives or overly promotional or personal language. Provide the city of the company’s headquarters and where you are located, if different. Hyperlink your company name and any published book, if you would like to.
- Submitted posts are colour coded in our CMS.
- Yellow: The piece is under review and you can edit it.
- Orange: The piece has been submitted for review and you can no longer be edit it (If you need to make further changes, email your editor).
- A clock icon: This piece has been scheduled for publication.
- Green: This piece has been published.
- Red or black: The piece has been rejected or retired.
- You will receive an email alert when your article runs.
7. User-Generated Content; User Code of Conduct
Table of content for user generated contents;
- Introduction of the section
- User code of conduct
- Posting rules
- Guest blogging; Vendors, Insiders, Outsiders and Contributors and any other kind of our site users
- Reviews, comments, communications, and other content
- You agree to our User Code of Conduct
- Introduction of the section
In posting User Content to the site, you are basically granting to GetValueInc.com an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable licence to publish, display, copy, modify, create derivative works from and distribute the User Content on the site. You’re also granting GetValueInc.com the licence to use the User Content in any way for the purpose of publicising the site as well as the products and services of Get Value, Inc companies and also to grant sub-licences on the same basis. This licence will terminate when you remove the relevant User Content from the site.
We may keep an eye on User Content from time to time but please note that we don’t have any obligation to police it. We may remove or block access to any User Content at any time. For example, we may do this where we reasonably believe that someone has broken the law, e.g. infringed a third party’s intellectual property rights or breached a duty of confidentiality. We can bear no liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered as a result of any of these actions.
- User Code of Conduct
We at GetValueInc.com are excited about customers, affiliate marketers and users being able to communicate with each other and share ideas. However, we want all our users to be able to feel safe and at ease whilst using our site. The best way of addressing this balance is to have a user code of conduct. By using our site you’ll be agreeing to these Terms of services including this Code of Conduct in this section.
The GetValueInc.com community is designed where possible to manage itself. Every comment left by a user can be rated and flagged by any other user. A user can positively, neutrally or negatively rate a product, a services or a comment. Therefore; to protect our users and the reputation of the site, we may keep an eye on the interaction between users from time to time but please note that we have no obligation to police it.
GetValueInc.com cannot take responsibility or liability for the conduct of any person who uses our site. In addition, GetValueInc.com is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of our site. This is why this section — User Code of Conduct — gives you our common sense guidelines for how to contribute to the site in order to avoid causing harm or offence to yourself and others and to avoid having your User Content removed. We ask that in using this site you show respect for other users and the property of others.
- Guest blogging; Vendors, Insiders, Outsiders and Contributors and Any Our Other site users
Guest blogs posted on our site don’t necessarily represent the views of GetValueInc.com or the Get Value, In Companies. Any positive or other review of any product, a service or otherwise does not constitute a recommendation, endorsement or guarantee by GetValueInc.com and we make no representation as to quality. All ratings are intended as a guideline only and we do not guarantee their accuracy and integrity. Their reviews don’t necessarily represent the views of GetValueInc.com therefore; users must understand that, GetValueInc.com makes no endorsements, recommendations, guarantees or representations in relation to any product, service or other reviews published by outsiders and contributors on both their sites and on our site.
While prices of products and other indicators in any review published by us (“GetValueInc.com” and “Insiders”) are accurate as at the date of going to press, but are subject to change. We will be accurate or up to date at the time we post it. But we make no guarantee that any such information, or information in reviews posted by other users(“Outsiders” and “Contributors”), therefore; always look for reviews on our site at your own risks before you decide to use any purchase or use any of our services. GetValueInc.com will not be responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage incurred or suffered as a result of any review.
The GetValueInc.com interactive areas are provided to give users an interesting and stimulating forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information. To protect your safety, please use your best judgment when submitting articles or any promotional content to our site. We particularly discourage divulging personal phone numbers and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you in public areas of the site. GetValueInc.com reserves the right to delete, move or edit any submission at any time, for any reason or in its discretion, but has no obligation to review or remove any such content.
- Reviews, comments, communications, and other user content posting guidelines
You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information on our interactive or comments section of our site, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. GetValueInc.com does not regularly review posted content but reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
If you do post reviews, comments, communications, and other user content or any submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant GetValueInc.com a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You also grant GetValueInc.com and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of services and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify GetValueInc.com for all claims resulting from content you supply. GetValueInc.com has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. GetValueInc.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for reviews, comments, communications, and other user content posted by you or any third party.
As our Interactive areas of the site are intended to encourage public debates. We expect people to differ – judgment and opinion are subjective things – and we encourage freedom of speech and a Interactive areas for different ideas. But by using these areas of the site, you are participating in a community that is intended for all our users. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any content posted on these areas of the site at any time for any reason. Decisions as to whether content violates any GetValueInc.com posting rules will be made by GetValueInc.com in its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. without limiting our right to remove content, we have attempted to provide the following guidelines to those posting reviews, comments, communications, and any other user content on the our site. When using the interactive areas of the site, please do not post material that:
- Is unrelated to the specific interactive area or the interactive area’s topic.
- Disguises the origin of the post.
- Contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- Violates any right of GetValueInc.com or any third party.
- Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- Violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation.
- Unfairly interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of our site.
- Advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
- Uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on the products or services without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- Uses or attempts to use another’s account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by these Terms of Service.
- Includes videos, images, photos, articles, promotional material or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- Uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- Disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security policy of this site, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through our site or affiliated or linked sites.
- “inflames” any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
- Collects or stores other users’ personal data.
- You Agree to Our User Code of Conduct
Whether as a Vendor/Seller, an Insider, an Outsider, Contributor or any other user of our site, by placing material on, providing content to, or communicating with, GetValueInc.com including for example by posting a review, a comment, a communication, and other user content to a GetValueInc.com interactive areas, you agree and therefore; you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you provide, that the content is accurate, that it does not violate these Terms of Service, and that it will not cause injury to any person or entity. You hereby expressly grant GetValuecliks.com, its affiliates marketers and related entities, including any other user, a royalty-free, sub-licensable (including to other users), perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from all information you provide to us in any public area of our site, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize GetValueInc.com to include the information you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of our site, other Get Value, Inc Companies’ websites and Apps. You also grant GetValueInc.com and its affiliates and related entities the right to use your name and any other information about you that you provide in connection with its use and with the reproduction or distribution of such material, and also grant GetValueInc.com the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, knowhow or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you. Please note that GetValueInc.com does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication. GetValueInc.com is not responsible for the similarity of any products, services or its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to our site.
Posting reviews, comments, communications, and other user content, you also agree to behave in a respectful way to all other users and that, you agree to:
- Not to post or otherwise make available content which is, in our view, likely to impair others’ enjoyment of this site.
- Not to breach the law or encourage a breach of the law.
- Not to post or otherwise make available content which is, in our view, abusive, offensive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or of a sexual nature, illegal, threatening, intimidating, in breach of privacy, confidentiality or third party rights or otherwise unacceptable.
- Not to post or otherwise make available content this, in our view, portrays unacceptable violence.
- Not to behave in a way which is threatening, intimidating, harassing or bullying, offensive, abusive, defamatory, discriminatory or demeaning or to stalk or violate the rights of others including individuals’ privacy rights.
- Not to do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any copyright, moral rights, performing rights, design rights, trade mark rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights of GetValueInc.com, any other Get Value, Inc companies, their respective licensors or any third party.
- Not to upload content this is an unoriginal or a copied work created by you.
- Not to share any information this is confidential to any other person.
- Not do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, overburden, interrupt or impair the functionality of the site, the materials available on the site or any software or hardware.
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the site, any part of it or any private or member account areas.
- Not to obtain or seek to obtain personal information, confidential information or passwords from any other person.
- Not to circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filters we may use on this site.
- Not to do anything this may cause any liability for GetValueInc.com or any other Get Value, Inc company.
- Not to distort or misrepresent any individual or thing.
- Not to register as or on behalf of anyone else, impersonate anyone else, seek to take on a false identity or misrepresent yourself, your identity or your age.
- Not post or otherwise make available content containing financial information (such as account, credit or debit card details) or information which identifies an individual personally or is capable of identifying an individual personally (such as names, phone numbers, email addresses or postal addresses) .
- Not to be disrespectful to the information you obtain on our site and use it only in accordance with this User Code of Conduct and these Terms of services.
- Not to advertise, promote or endorse any goods or services that are out of(not sold via) GetValueInc.com site store.
- Not use our site interactive areas to send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication.
If you believe that user generated content uploaded to our site infringes your intellectual property rights or the rights of others, please reference these Terms of Section regarding how you can notify us of such content, and how we may respond to such notices.
8. Proprietary Rights
All text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, applications and information displayed on or available from this site, and all copyright, trade mark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights in them (together, the “Proprietary Content”) are the property of GetValueInc.com, other Get Value, Inc companies, our users, suppliers or licensors. This includes, without limitation, the organisation and lay-out of the site and the underlying software that is owned by us, other Get Value, Inc companies, our users, suppliers or licensors.
All content included in or made available through any GetValueInc.com products and services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of GetValueInc.com or its content suppliers and protected by The United Republic Of Tanzania and international copyright laws. Therefore; by using the site you’re agreeing that Proprietary Content is available for personal use only and that you will not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute or dispose of in any way any Proprietary Content. Neither the GetValueInc.com name nor any other Get Value, Inc company name, trademarks, logo or design may be used or copied in any manner.
In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any GetValueInc.com are trademarks or trade dress of GetValueInc.com in the United Republic of Tanzania and any other countries. GetValueInc.com trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not GetValueInc.com’s, not endorsed, sponsored or featured, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits GetValueInc.com. All other trademarks not owned by GetValueInc.com that appear in any GetValueInc.com products or Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, endorsed, sponsored or featured by GetValueInc.com.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms of services and any Policies, and your payment of any applicable fees, GetValueInc.com or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the GetValueInc.com products or Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any GetValueInc.com products or Services, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any GetValueInc.com products or Services or its contents; any downloading, copying, or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms of Services or any other policies herein are reserved and retained by GetValueInc.com or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rights-holders, or other content providers. No GetValueInc.com products or Services, nor any part of any GetValueInc.com Services, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of GetValueInc.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of GetValueInc.com without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing GetValueInc.com’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of GetValueInc.com. You may not misuse the GetValueInc.com products and Services. You may use the GetValueInc.com products and Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by GetValueClciks.com terminate if you do not comply with these Terms of Services.
All of the information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with our site, including for example, advertising, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data, and all other matters related to this website or application, including without limitation, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of this website or application (collectively, the “Content”), are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the intellectual property of GetValueInc.com, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. GetValueInc.com actively protects its rights to the Content to the fullest extent of the law. The copying, rearrangement, broadcast, rewriting for broadcast or publication, redistribution, modification, use or publication by you in any medium, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of our site, including the removal or alteration of advertising, except for limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited. You may not use such material except as provided in these Terms of Services. Any requests to use the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in these Terms of Services should be directed to our licensing provider found at our site
GetValueInc.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your complaint using our online form. We respond quickly to the concerns of rights owners about any alleged infringement. If you prefer to submit a report in writing through an email, please provide us with this information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address we can reach you;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
9. Software Available On This Site
Any software that is made available to download from our site (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of GetValueInc.com suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by (i) these Terms of Services and (ii) the terms of the end-user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). In the event of a conflict, the License Agreement shall control. End users shall not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless the end user first agrees to the License Agreement terms. Any such Software is not available to users in territories where its distribution is prohibited by law.
The following terms of services apply to you only if you are using our mobile Apps:
- If you acquire the App from the Apple App Store; To the extent the other terms and conditions of this Terms of Service are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of this paragraph, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in this paragraph apply, but solely with respect to our App from the Apple App Store, You acknowledge and agree that these Terms of Services are solely between you and GetValueInc.com, not Apple, and that Apple has no responsibility for the App or content thereof. Your use of the App must comply with the App Store Terms of services. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App. In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if any, for the App to you; to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be solely governed by these Terms of Services. You and GetValueInc.com acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. You and GetValueInc.com acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of that App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, GetValueInc.com, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Terms of Services. You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using the App. You and GetValueInc.com acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms of Service as they relate to your license of the App, and that, upon your acceptance of the Terms of Service, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms of Service against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
- If you acquire the App from Google, Inc; or one of its affiliates (“Google”) via Google Play or its successor(s), then to the extent of any conflict between the Google Terms of Service and the Google Play Business and Program Policies or such other terms which Google designates as default end user license terms for Google Play (all of which together are referred to as the “Google Play Terms), and the other terms and conditions in these Terms of Service, the Google Play Terms shall apply with respect to your use of any App that you acquire from Google Play. GetValueInc.com and you hereby acknowledge that Google does not have any responsibility or liability related to compliance or non-compliance by GetValueInc.com or you (or any other user) under these Terms of Service or the Google Play Terms.
10. Paid Services
Certain aspects of our products and services may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid features of the products or Services, you agree to the pricing and payment terms for the applicable Service, as we may update them from time to time. GetValueInc.com may add new products or services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. We may also provide certain products and services via our third party partners and you agree, that your use of such third party products and services is subject to the contractual (including payment) terms presented by such third parties should you wish to use their services. You further agree that GetValueInc.com has no responsibility for such third party products or services and your use of such products or services is entirely at your own risk. In such case, we will give you 30 days’ notice before the additional or amended charges or fees become applicable, during which you can stop your use of the particular paying products or services. Any change to the fees for paid services shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such change to you as provided in these Terms of Service.
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or other monetary transaction interaction with our site store must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with our site at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes relating to such purchases or other monetary transaction interactions. If at any time GetValueInc.com is required by a taxing authority to pay any taxes not previously collected from you, you will promptly submit such taxes (including applicable penalties and interest, if any) to GetValueInc.com upon written notice. Delinquent payments may bear interest at the rate permitted by law, from the payment due date until paid in full. You will be responsible for all reasonable expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by GetValueInc.com in collecting delinquent amounts, except where the delinquent amounts are due to billing inaccuracies.
11. Pricing Policy
“List Price” means the suggested retail price of a product or services as provided by an author of an eBook, a producer of an AudioBook, a creator of a an online training or a program, affiliate marketer or Vendor/Seller. We regularly check List Prices against prices recently found on our site and other retailers. Certain products or services may have a “Was Price” displayed, which is determined using recent price history of the product on GetValueInc.com.
With respect to items sold by GetValueInc.com, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. We generally do not charge your credit card until we make your ordered digital product (s) available to you. Therefore; if the correct price of an item sold by GetValueInc.com is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before direct delivery or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Other merchants may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.
12. Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy
At GetValueInc.com, we are taking customers first which is why we are building stronger connections between buyers and sellers with product experiences that are fast, mobile, and secure. As a leading retailer of digital products, GetValueInc.com relies on these terms of services regarding Returns, Refunds and Cancellations to ensure customer satisfaction with every purchase. When a customer contacts us by phone or email, our initial response is to assist getting technical support or customer service for the customer from the vendor of the product that the customer purchased. However, in some cases a product may be unsatisfactory to the customer for reasons completely beyond our control, in which case a return or a cancellation may be processed. Our Returns, Refunds and Cancellation policy for all GetValueInc.com Vendor’s products include the following:
- Our Product Return Policy
- Reasons Why a Purchase May Be Refunded
- Our Product or Service Cancellation Policy
- Abuse of the Return Policy
- Note to Our Clients
Our Product Return Policy
GetValueInc.com allows each Vendor to determine the appropriate return, replacement or cancellation policy for its products (each a “Vendor Return Policy”). Each vendor will make its Vendor Return Policy readily available to customers prior to purchase of a product. If the applicable Vendor allows for returns, replacements or cancellations, GetValueInc.com will allow for the return or replacement of any product purchased using our site in accordance with the applicable Vendor Return Policy. For recurring billing products, returns for more than one payment may be provided if requested within the time stated in the Vendor Return Policy.
Customers requesting a return after expiration of the return period set forth in the applicable Vendor Return Policy will be required to work directly with the vendor for technical support or customer service. Vendors may request a return, on behalf of a customer, of any purchase up to 90 days after the date of the GetValueInc.com customer’s purchase.
If a customer requests a return and the return is approved by us, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer, in part or whole. If the return is for a recurring billing product, then the return policy allows for the most recent payment to be refunded. Multiple payment returns can be provided as long as they are within the applicable Vendor Return Policy. A return on a recurring billing product will also result in cancellation. Returns will only be credited back to the account used to make the original purchase. If the original account has been closed, the purchase is not eligible for return.
When a product is returned, the customer generally receives a full refund. Payouts from that sale are debited back out of the corresponding vendor and affiliate accounts. Due to the digital formats (Downloadable products) of GetValueInc.com products, when a product is returned the customer retains the product and, in many cases, the customer has received a benefit from the product prior to the return. In such cases, GetValueInc.com reserves the right to issue a refund for less than the full purchase price.
Reasons Why a Purchase May Be Refunded
As our Motto GetValueInc.com has every reason to keep customers happy by providing quality digital products and services. Therefore, to promote customer satisfaction, GetValueInc.com reserves the right to reverse a sale, including but not limited to the following:
- If the customer provides a valid reason for requesting a return within the time frame permitted in the applicable Vendor Return Policy;
- If the vendor of the product requests a return on the customer’s behalf within 90 days of purchase if our customer service team confirms there is a valid reason for the return;
- If the customer provides a valid report that the charge was fraudulent or unauthorized;
- For any other reason GetValueInc.com deems appropriate.
Our Product or service Cancellation Policy
For the case of products that are accessed directly from our site web-pages, immediately after a refund request your GetValueInc.com access account will automatically be cancelled to limit your access of the respective products or services. A customer may cancel a product with a recurring billing subscription at any time. A cancellation means that no future payments are charged to the customer’s account. The cancellation of a recurring billing product does not generate a refund – it will only stop any future payments.
Abuse of the Return Policy
Note to our Clients
This Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy is part of, these Terms of Services. As a condition of registering with GetValueInc.com and using our site Services, you expressly acknowledge that, you have read and understand this Return, refund and Cancellation Policy and you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If at any time you disagree with this Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy or any part of it, your sole remedy is to cease all use of GetValueInc.com Services and terminate your account. Please note, however, that any transactions which occurred prior to the date of such termination shall be governed and controlled in full by the terms of Services.
13. Free Access Services
All the free content made available to you on our site, is possible due to the paid advertising that appears on that particular service you are using. Without this advertising, we would not be able to provide you with this content for free. In exchange for your free access to this content, you agree that you will not, and will not permit any third party to, remove, obstruct, modify or otherwise interfere with the delivery or display of advertisements on our site. In this case; using our free services, you agree that you will only use our site for lawful purposes, and you will not use our site for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes or to engage in any illegal, offensive, indecent or objectionable conduct. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques that involve any trademark, logo, copyrighted material or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of any portion of our site without our express written consent. You may not alter or modify in any way, our site products and services including but not limited to using any software to suppress or alter the display of advertising on the free access pages of our site. In addition, you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products, services or processes accessible through our site, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content on our site in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, robots, cancelbots, Trojan horse, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of our site, or otherwise harm our site in any way whatsoever.
14. Strictly No Professional Advice
GetValueInc.com provides products and services with professional information (for example, financial, health, technology, relationships or compliance) for informational and entertainment purposes only, which should strictly not be construed or taken as professional, legal or accounting advice. You should seek independent professional advice from a person who is licensed and/or knowledgeable in the applicable area before acting upon any product, service or information, fact or opinion provided on or through GetValueInc.com Services. By continuing using our site, you must understand that GetValueInc.com Vendors/Sellers, Outsiders, Insiders, Contributors, representatives, and/or agents do not provide professional advice pursuant to the authority of professional certifications or licenses and You will not treat information provided by Vendors/Sellers, Outsiders, Insiders, Contributors, representatives, and/or agents as such. You further understand that by receiving information, facts or opinions on or through the GetValueInc.com products or Services, You are not entering into a relationship with GetValueInc.com or Vendors/Sellers, Outsiders, Insiders, Contributors, representatives, and/or agents that entitles You to client privileges that may be associated with any professional certifications or licenses.
15. Electronic Communications
When you download, use GetValueInc.com products or services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other GetValueInc.com Services, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
16. Our Site Security Rules
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of our site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with product or service consumption to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to our site, overloading, “flooding”, “mail-bombing” or “crashing”, or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. GetValueInc.com will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who are involved in such violations.
17 International Users
Our site is controlled, operated and administered by TCRA (Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority) and any other related Government Authorities from its offices within The United Republic of Tanzania. TCRA makes no representation that materials or the Content available through our site are appropriate or available for use outside The United Republic Of Tanzania and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use our site or export the Content in violation of The United Republic of Tanzania laws and regulations. If you provide content or access our site from a location outside The United Republic of Tanzania, you are responsible for compliance with all of your local laws.
18. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OUR SITE (INCLUDING ALL ITS RELATED WEBSITES, APPS AND SOFTWARES) AND THIRD-PARTY SITES TO WHICH IT LINKS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. GETVALUEINC.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR CONTENT OF OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT MAY BE LINKED TO OUR SITE. BECAUSE GETVALUEINC.COM HAS NO CONTROL OVER SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT GETVALUEINC.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH EXTERNAL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND THAT GETVALUEINC.COM DOES NOT ENDORSE, SPONSER, FEATURE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT, ACCURACY, QUALITY, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE FROM SUCH EXTERNAL SERVICES. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT GETVALUEINC.COM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH SUCH EXTERNAL SERVICES. THE CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION ON THE RESPECTIVE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR SITE AT ANY TIME INCLUDING CHANGES TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. OUR SITE MAY OFFER A SEARCH FEATURE. GETVALUEINC.COM EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OUR SEARCH INDEX OR DIRECTORY. GETVALUEINC.COM ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY DIRECTORY OR SEARCH RESULT. GETVALUEINC.COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION; THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN OUR SITE, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. GETVALUEINC.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF THE USERS COMPUTER AND OTHER EQUIPMENT.
19. Limitation of GetValueInc.com’s Liability; Indemnification
Our legal eagles have said that we need to include this paragraph which basically protects GetValueInc.com against people suing us for something bad happening:
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL GETVALUEINC.COM, OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, THE CONTENT OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT GETVALUECLICKS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IN NO EVENT SHALL GETVALUEINC.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO GETVALUEINC.COM. HEREUNDER NOTHING IN THE AGREEMENT LIMITS OR EXCLUDES, OR WILL BE DEEMED TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE, GETVALUEINC.COM’S LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR LIABILITY THAT MAY NOT OTHERWISE BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY LAW.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
21. Applicable Law
These Terms of services and any dispute in relation to them are governed by The United Republic of Tanzania laws, English laws and we reserve the right to bring proceedings in the courts in any location, the English courts or whichever forum we feel is appropriate.
As a user, the laws of your location may apply to your online dealings with GetValueInc.com and you may have additional legal rights and/or obligations than those provided under The United Republic of Tanzania laws. We always recommend that you should seek local legal advice; however we would encourage you to speak to us if you have any concerns to see if they can be resolved.
22. Other Terms — A Final Word From Our Lawyers
It is important to note that using the internet does have its dangers. Our aim is to ensure a fast, reliable and secure service and to protect your personal information. However we cannot take responsibility for: any breach of security of GetValueInc.com. Any damage, loss or corruption of any data, information or material, any viruses or other malicious programs that may infect your computer equipment or other property, any breach of security by hackers in relation to GetValueInc.com.
GetValueInc.com and other Get Value, Inc companies won’t be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or economic loss (or for any exemplary or punitive damages) in connection with the use of GetValueInc.com or any of our other sites. The same applies for the employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of GetValueInc.com and/or the other Get Value, Inc companies. This paragraph only applies to the extent that it can in accordance with applicable laws.
These Terms of Service shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers, and other terms contained on our site; provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and the terms of these Terms of Service, the terms of these Terms of Service shall have a complete control.
If any provision is deemed to be unlawful or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Any failure of GetValueInc.com to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms of Service or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms of Service. The section titles used in these Terms of Service are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect. In the event of termination of these Terms of Service for any reason, you agree that the following provisions will survive: the provisions regarding the limitations on your use of Content, the license(s) you have granted to GetValueInc.com, and all other provisions for which survival is equitable or appropriate. GetValueInc.com may assign its rights and duties under these Terms of Service to any party at any time without notice to you.
23. Site Policies Modification and Severability
We reserve the right to make changes to our site’s, Cookies Policy, Privacy Policies and these Terms of Services, at any time and therefore; GetValueInc.com shall have the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove terms and conditions of this Terms of Services at any time. GetValueInc.com shall also have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect of our site Services, including, but not limited to, the community areas, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access to use. We will provide you with 30 days’ notice of any substantial changes to the terms and conditions of this Terms Of Service. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting. You agree to review this agreement periodically, and any subsequent use by you after such posting shall constitute your acceptance of any changes.
Since, these Terms of services may change from time to time, if they do, the up-to-date version will always be available on the GetValueInc.com’s Terms Of Service section of the website. We will indicate at the top of these Terms of services when they were last updated. Please ensure that you check these Terms of services regularly to view any changes which may have been made, because by continuing to use the site after these Terms of services have changed, you will be confirming that you have read and understood, and agreed to be bound by any revised Terms of services.
24 Our Site Contact
Finally — If in doubt of or If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions about these Terms of Service, talk to us at Customer support