How the affiliate program works
If you refer a new user who signs up and, makes a purchase on GetValueInc, you will receive 40% of their initial spend.
- If a user clears their cookies, they will no longer be tracked.
- Once a user clicks a link, they have 1 month to sign up before the cookie expires.
- Earnings from the affiliate program appear in your GetValueInc affiliate account.
- Linking from GetValueInc back to itself in order to gain referrals is not allowed. This includes bouncing links off other domains.
- If a user has visited the GetValueInc before and then clicks a referral link, it does not count.
- The referral program is subject to a fair usage policy which, gives GetvalueInc the right to review all referrals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sell on GetValueInc?
Your goal in affiliate marketing is to earn commissions for mentioning or recommending services or products on your website. To do this, you sugnup in GetValueInc for affiliate program. The program shows you links or images for specific products or services. You choose the ones that “fit” your content and generate links that include identifiers for your website. You publish the links on your web page. When a visitor to your website clicks on the link and then makes a purchase or completes an action, you receive a small commission. In some cases, you are paid if someone just clicks on the link.